• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export RoboHelp to Microsoft Word 2013

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you export the RoboHelp files into Microsoft Word 2013?  I've tried doing it through the application but I am receiving the following error "A supported version of Microsoft Word does not exist. Please install Microsoft Word 2000 or newer.".  Is there a way to go around that when I have the most recent version of Microsoft Word?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You have to have a supported version of Word. What version of RH are you using? If we know that we can tell you what version you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe RoboHelp 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a workaround for creating printed documentation using Word 2013 and Robohelp 10 but not for importing Word files. See the comments in the link below:

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2013/04/robohelp-10-0-1-patch-released.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum - That was not patched by Adobe to the best of my knowledge and I cannot see any reference in that blog to this problem. There is a workaround in Using Rh10 on my site.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter's suggestion works for me. (I'm using Office 2013.)

Basically, you just right-click the Single Source Layout and then select Properties. You'll notice that the window that opens is the one you you to generate Word docs.

I read the description for RoboHelp 11 and it says it supports Office 2013, so you won't need to do that if you upgrade to 11, but it's such an easy workaround that I wouldn't bother just for that. (We're probably going to upgrade soon just because we're now 2 versions behind.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp