Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New skills to learn

Participant ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I have some spare time at the moment and I'm looking to improve my skillset.

Do youknow of any valuable technologies I could teach myself, something that I could use on my site somehow would be good.

I have decent programming skills, a good understanding of CF, ASP, PHP, Javascript etc.

I recently used AJAX alot which was great, I'd like to use a web service on my site but I'm not sure how I could put it to use.

Has anyone got any other ideas?

Thankyou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mattastic wrote:
> Do youknow of any valuable technoligies I could teach myself, something that I
> could use on my site somehow would be good.

AS3/flex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add Apollo too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give Spry a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 08, 2007 May 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks guys, they look great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any skills about  desinging and arts? I mean in the phase of era designing has become an important part with development!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can manage time to learn Java-J2EE that would be better because you would be able to integrate & use CF & J2EE technology together.

For example, if you know ColdSpring, which is based on J2EE spring framework, you would be able to integrate Spring framework concepts with CF websites.

If you know J2EE hibernate ORM concepts, you would be able to use ORM in CF website easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation