• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header of a CHM file displayed as HTML Help

Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue w.r.t the title bar of the chm files for Japanese, Chinese and Russian languages.

As per Adobe support team advice, whenever I have to work on Japanese, Chinese and Russian languages, I am changing the system language setting to the respective language.

As per the settings, I am successfully generating the required chm output. (Correct title of the project is displayed).

When I revert back to English langugae settings, the title bar of the chm file is displayed as HTML Help.

please let me know how the issue can be resolved.

NOTE: I am not able to upload or insert images related to the above issue. The system is diplaying an error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muralidhar,

This is because the title for the browser is set to be NewWindow under Windows properties. To change this, please go to—

Project Set-up podWindow—Right click and Select properties of the Window that you have applied here (in your screenshot, it says ”<None>”)

I believe you have either removed the Window or not applied it from the screen below.

1.png

Under your Webhelp Pro/Flash help Pro, you choose the same Window

2.jpg

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may also be down to your OS language settings. See http://www.cmcandrew.com/robocolumn/getting-html-help-in-your-chm-window-title/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp