Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder no longer finds my cfc file

Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a couple months of building a project with no real issues, all of a sudden my pages can no longer find my "ToolInvFunctions.cfc" file. I get this error,

"The specified CFC ToolInvFunctions could not be found.

The path to the CFC must be specified as a full path, or as a relative path from the current template, without the use of mappings."

Like I said, everything has been working just fine until now and I have no idea what I may have done to start receiving this error. Here is the first

line of code that fails with a call to the cfc file.

<cfselect name="Tools"  bindonload="true" bind="cfc:ToolInvFunctions.findTools({ProcessIn})" display="RequestedTools" value="RequestedTools">

</cfselect>

All of this projects files reside in the same folder and have had no trouble finding each other until today.

Please help, I imagine this is probably some sort of server issue, but I'm not experienced enough to diagnose.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discovered the problem for those of you who may have the same issue. I was using nested if statements in a function to build my sql query and coldfusion apparently decided it no longer liked that. No idea why it causes the server to no longer find the cfc file, but once I changed how the if statements worked, it all started to function again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation