• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 11 TOC Template

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use an existing TOC template (included with my software) to create a table of contents.  I know how to generate a TOC but not how to "import" the toc template.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm... after some reading online (not in my manual) it appears you can add a file with the exact name the generated file would create then FM will use that file to create the TOC.  Alternatively, it appears one can import formats from another file/template into the generated TOC to satisfy what one is looking for. 

I would still welcome anyone else's comments about this and/or to correct my thinking above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're correct for both cases. Either import the the existing TOC files formats into the currently generated TOC (and re-genreate the TOC) or copy the current TOC to be the name of the FM book file with a _TOC suffix and place it in the same folder as the FM book file, e.g. for myBook.book create myBook_TOC.fm by copying your existing template TOC and place it in th folder myBook.book reisdes. Then re-generate the TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines