Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate

Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the elearning suite 2, which I have upgraded to 2.5.

I recently got a new computer and tech support used the discs they had to install both. The licenses I have on file with Adobe do not work with these installations.

When I contacted Adobe, they said I should ask tech support if they used the correct media to install the programs.

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. If you have a DVD with the suite on it and a key for the suite, shouldn't it work?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If you have Elearning Suite 2 and Elearning Suite 2.5 upgrade, then first install Elearning Suite 2 and enter the serial number of that.

Then install Elearning Suite 2.5 and enter the serial number of it, it may ask you to select the base product from which you upgraded and the serial number of that base product (eLearning Suite 2).

If you only want to use Elearning Suite 2.5, then install only Elearning Suite 2.5 and it will ask you first Elearning Suite 2.5 serial number and then base product serial number.

If you still face any issue, then write an e-mail to tcssup@adobe.com under my attention with your serial numbers.

Thanks,

Varun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before tech support gave you the new computer, did they take the step of deactivating the licenses on your old computer?  If not, then your issue may be that you are not allowed to use the serial numbers again because you've used up your allowed install activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, we didn't think to do that to be honest. But what is happening is I can successfully insert my key for 2.5 but it says I need a qualifying product on my machine to use that key because my 2.5 is an upgrade key.

The first version of elearning suite I have is 2.0, so I select that as my qualifying product and insert my key for that, but it says it's not found. I will try what Varun says above.

Thanks for the answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources