Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 on Mavericks

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using a recent version of CamTwist and the newest Flash Media Live Encoder on OS X Mavericks. FMLE does not find the CamTwist video device and tells me there is none on startup. This isn't right because the CamTwist device is found correctly by all other apps (Skype etc.).

So what's wrong here and how do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue: FMLE on Mavericks does not recognize my external camera. Worked in Mountain Lion.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1385907?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excuse me,can you send a Adobe media flash live encoder for mac version to my Email? thank you very very very much!i can`t find it in adobe web or forums.thanks!

my email is lipeng0820@qq.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, downloading Adome Media Flash Encoder from the website to my Mac seems impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an Adobe account?

Download it from here: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=fmle3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I was able to download it moments after making that post. I think there was a issue with the Adobe site before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines