Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird problem when -useLegacyAOT no

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to compile my mobile app with the new -useLegacyAOT no flag.

Compilation goes well and when installing and launching the app (release build) on iPhone 5 with iOS 7 I get the following messages on Scout:

"

Adobe iOS

External interface not available

0 - Init

Error: ga.js not found, be sure to check if

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js"></script>

is included in the HTML.

"

And then an error is thrown and obviously the app crashes.

When I compile without the new flag I get the following expected output and the app starts flawlesly:

"

Adobe iOS

External interface not available

0 - Init

Init Database

(And the rest of the trace statements from the init)

"

So the ga class fails only when I use -useLegacyAOT no.

I use "AS3" mode to initialize the tracker so I wonder why it's trying to find the ga.js file when the new compiler is used...

Someone can share some light about this issue?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide us the sample application, this would help us in reproducing the issue quickly at our end.

Thanks for reporting,

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this same issue.

Error: Error: ga.js not found, be sure to check if is included in the HTML.

Error: ga.js not found, be sure to check if is included in the HTML. at com.google.analytics.v4::Bridge() at com.google.analytics::GATracker/_bridgeFactory() at com.google.analytics::GATracker/_factory() at com.google.analytics::GATracker() at com.fisherpaykel.services::GoogleAnalyticsTracker() at com.fisherpaykel::Main/addedToStageHandler() at starling.events::EventDispatcher/invokeEvent() at starling.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at starling.display::DisplayObject/dispatchEvent() at starling.display::DisplayObjectContainer/broadcastEvent() at starling.display::DisplayObjectContainer/broadcastEventWith() at starling.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChildAt() at starling.core::Starling/initializeRoot() at starling.core::Starling/initialize() at starling.core::Starling/onContextCreated()
I just went from AIR 14 to AIR 15. Tried compiling my app and it wouldn't start. Looked in Flox and could see the above error. It was stopping on the Google Analytics stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error since moving to AIR 15:

"ga.js not found, be sure to check if

<script src=\"http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js\"></script>

is included in the HTML."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an URGENT issue in AIR 15.0. Right now GA does not work in this framework.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the problem, but we haven't encountered any such issue. Iit will be great if you could provide us sample app or code so that we can reproduce the problem at our end.

Regards,

Jitender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's common knowledge that some ANEs (or SWCs perhaps) are not compatible with the new compiler. I'm pretty sure that some of your colleagues, or your bug reports, have a note about GAForFlash not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

i found the same issue, i use fb4.7 and release ios app.(doesn't use adt tool),if i don't add param -useLegacyAOT yes, the app will crash on phone.(with air15.0.302 release).i found maybe Sound.play crash app.When i add -useLegacyAOT yes,it will run well,but package time is too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines