• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lisa

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Frame 10, I save my book file as pdf, all chapters in the book convert just fine except for the index. The referenced page numbers in the index diisplay correctly in Frame, but are swirl icons in my pdf. How Can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re getting? Use the camera icon in the forum web interface to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Can you also check the Reference pages of your Index file and look at the IX Reference page. What is the entry(building block) for the IndexIX paratag and the font format used in the paratag and any character tag applied to it as well, i.e. the <$pagenum> entry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. It turned out that I needed to select the “Convert CMYK Colors to RGB” check box.

cid:image001.png@01CF1CC9.DA92ED20

cid:image002.gif@01CF1CC9.FC5E33B0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lisa,

FYI, images attached in emails are not passed through by the Forum software. You need to post online using the camera icon in the editor to include an image.

It sounds like you may have an unpatched version of FM10. The latest release was FM10.0.2 and is available here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

[Note: you need to apply all patches in release order.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines