• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious Internal Error when Updating Book

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update a book, and everytime I get a serious internal error. We recently updated the book with no issues. I have tried deleting the generated files (lists of paragraphs and standard indexes) and reinserting them, but still get the error. Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try MIF-washing the book or create a new book and add 1 file at a time, updating as you go until you hit the file that’s throwing the error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, try opening all files in the book before updating - the silent open that occurs when updating may reveal what issue it has with the files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do a mif wash? I've seen that on other forums but not sure what it means... I've tried opening all of the files in the book, and I'm not getting an error of any kind. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread - http://forums.adobe.com/message/6041203#6041203

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines