• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep with Next?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I author inside of RoboHtml and one of our outputs is a printed output.

I'm pretty sure RH doesn't have an option similar to Word's "Keep with next" option for Heading styles, but figured I'd ask to be safe?

If not, are there any workarounds to accomplish the same thing at the source level that doesn't involve post processing on the resulting doc file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing why you would want that in HTML so I assume the requirement is to have that in the printed document you create. Are you mapping to a Word document or using the CSS option at the end of the wizard? If you are mapping to Word, simply set that option in the Word template.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's not needed in HTML. It's just so I don't have to do the post processing step in the printed document. I'm using the project's native CSS, not mapping to a separate word template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try outputting to Word using native CSS, making the style change and then save the document as a template, removing all content. Next time you can map to that template and have the required styles. As long as you don't change the styles, that should work.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. I'll give that a try. Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp