• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.5 SDK Problem while reading/saving Data/Text from XML

Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a FLASH BUILDER 4.5 Project. Previously I was working on FLEX 3 with SDK 3. Now I have shifted my Project to FLASH BUILDER 4.5 with SDK (Apache Flex 4.11).

In this project, I have few links with me, clicking on which opens a TAB, and the respective Link data (XML DATA) loads into the Respective TAB. I'm using Flash Builder 4.5 currently and Apache Flex 4.11 SDK. When I use Previous Version of SDK (SDK 3), then the Data loads fine... but when I use higher version SDK (4.6 or 4.11), then the data starts to break, for instance:

When I click on link, i.e. CLICK FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, the Data Shows like:

<P ALIGN="LEFT">Link 1 body text comes here</P>

Again, when I click on the same link for SECOND time, the Data Shows like:

<P ALIGN="LEFT">&lt;P ALIGN=&quot;LEFT&quot;&gt;Link 1 body text comes here&lt;/P&gt;</P>

Again, when I click on the same link for THIRD time, the Data Shows like:

<P ALIGN="LEFT">&lt;P ALIGN=&quot;LEFT&quot;&gt;&lt;P ALIGN=&quot;LEFT&quot;&gt;Link 1 body text comes here&lt;/P&gt;&lt;/P&gt;</P>

I got stuck inot this issue very badly. Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

IMAGE 1 (FIRST CLICK)                                                                                     

Img_1.jpg

IMAGE 2 (SECOND CLICK)

Img_2.jpg

IMAGE 3 (THIRD CLICK)                                                                                    

Img_3.jpg

IMAGE 4 (FOURTH CLICK)

Img_4.jpg

THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines