• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 12 multi-device publishing capability

LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Kapil Verma (Sr. Product Manager – Adobe Technical Communications Products):

Hello Everyone,

First of all, a very Happy Valentine’s day!

Here is my new blog post, the first in a 2 part series. In this post, I discuss why you should care about mobile devices, how content consumption is changing and how content professionals are responding to this shift, with some interesting statistics from our recent survey. Lastly, I talk about how you can publish to 6 different formats, all from within FrameMaker 12.

Interested? Read on for more..http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2014/02/introducing-native-multi-device-publishing-in-fm12-part-1.ht... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Continuing on in this series, an overview of the configuration options via the STS file has been published by Vikram Verma (Product Manager - Adobe TechComm Products).

See: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2014/02/introducing-native-multi-device-publishing-in-fm12-part2.htm...

Note: there still is no documentation available on the contents of the sts file (i.e. a zip container for the various settings). So if you've created a comprehensive set of style mappings in RoboHelp, it won't be easy to get them into FM for use in the new Publish options without some serious reverse engineering of the sts and isf files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines