Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi Guys After publishing project ....

Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lose the right hand border, the content area seems to extend and overlap the border, any suggestions.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me like the HTML frame that your SWF sits in is cutting off the content.

Either your Frame isnt the right size for some reason, or your SWF file has zoomed in within the frame.

I would try re-publishing your file and make sure you select scalable HTML content.

Then take you .html file and drop it into notepad. Where it says the line  var so = new SWFObject("SRM Simulations.swf", "Captivate", "100%", "100%", "10", "#CCCCCC"); change the 100% to either number greater than 100% or type in the size of your project. The first 100% is Width , the second is height. e.g. var so = new SWFObject("SRM Simulations.swf", "Captivate", "1280", "720", "10", "#CCCCCC");. Also bear in mind that if you have a TOC permentaly displayed it adds width to your project. (i thinks its something like 121 pixels).

HTML editor.png

Hopefully that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that I will give it a go.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2014 Feb 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TOC = minimum 250pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources