• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translating a captivate project into another language, 'Submit All Answers' Buttons

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently translating a Captivate 7 project into another language (Russian) from English. I've used the XML export to update the text and have created a new modified  widget for the cert. So far so good, but the 'submit all' function which is used in the project is proving very difficult to update.

The settings under 'Default Labels' under the Quiz settings don't cover the buttons in the attached image. This is the answer provided here and elsewhere. It doesn't solve the issue. http://forums.adobe.com/message/5077752#5077752#5077752

We'd like to translate every aspect of the project. If anyone can help that would be great.

Overview: It's Captivate 7, exporting and EXE and APP , using Quiz questions and the 'Submit all' option. Working on a MacOSX 10.8.5

Thanks,

Diane

Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 10.49.31.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else asked the same question in another thread, and I'm afraid this one cannot be translated, have been searching in all files. There was no answer from the staff neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am novice user of Captivate. Currently, I am working on Captivate 5.5. It would help if any expert out there could help me with the following:

1. Is Russian language is supported in Captivate 5.5? I tried typing out some text in Russian on a slide; the content shows us just fine in the preview mode. But, I would like to update the tools tips in the Skin Editor and the TOC as well. My guess is that if Russian is not supported in Captivate 5.5, it will not be possible to update the Skin Editor etc. Is that true? If so, what if I upgrade to Captivate 6 / Captivate 7?
  2. I would also like to use the text-to-speech option for recording audio is Russian. Is a Russian voice available in any of the versions of Captivate? Does it come as an add-on or will I be required to purchase it?

Thanks a lot for helping.

Regards,

PR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the fourth version of the same question. PLEASE! You are really wasting my time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I used this forum for the first time and somehow did not realize that my query was reaching your mail box each time. Did not mean to waste your time. Please accept my apology. And, thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Accepted, it is easier for me to get mails for some forums, and I'm talking about sometimes more than 100 mails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources