• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo Buffer Issue

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Thunder Beta installed as a standalone installation. I have also found this bug with Thunder installed as a plugin to Eclipse

Since using Thunder, I have noticed that my undo buffer is not working correctly.

I get around 25-30 undos before Eclipse will no longer undo anything further.

The undo history size setting defaults to something like 200 and I have tried upping it to 1000 to see if it helped.

It doesn't seem to matter what I do, but I can only undo 25 or so actions before I can not undo anything.

This happens with imported projects as well as new ones. Existing cfml/cfc files as well as newly created ones.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report this in the Adobe bug tracker: https://bugbase.adobe.com/ so that the ColdFusion/ColdFusion Builder team can tackle it.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

done, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation