Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation fails on Windows 2012

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya,

I installed CF 10 yesterday and all went OK. Ran the updates, added a few datasources and then found out that CF files only got parsed when called as ./ (rather than ./index.cfm or ./anything-else.cfm). Googled the issue, tried to run the Web Server Configuratin Tool, but that failed to work, soin the end I decided to reinstall CF10. That appeared to have been a very stupid decision.

The installation fails now. I tried several times, rebooted the server, etc. but every time, at the end of the installation process (when it tries to install the Web Server Connectors) an error pops up 'ExecutiveAppCmd.exe has stopped working'. I have no other option than to kill that process. The installation finishes, but calling any .cfm file results into a HTTP Error 404.3 - Not found.

I ran out of options. Anybody around here have any idea how I can tackle this?

TIA!

pete

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Drop an e-mail to ColdFusion support team (cf.install@adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation