• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet and

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove a Popup from Adobe Flash Player each time I access the Internet, and

each time I press the mouse whilst on the Internet, this has been ongoing since I had a problem

on 17-02-2014 and is most annoying

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Player does not display pop-ups.  If you are experiencing this behaviour you most likely have malware installed on your system.  You'll want to scan your system with anti-malwareand  anti-virus software.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me get rid of this Pop up, it is driving me mad.  I tried  to access the forum on your address BUT the Conduit sight would not allow.

Please can anyone help.

Lorry M

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:08:12 -0700

To: <removed personal infomration>

Subject: Re: I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet... I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet and

Re: I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet and

created by m_vargas in Using Flash Player - View the full discussion

Hello,

Flash Player does not display pop-ups.  If you are experiencing this behaviour you most likely have malware installed on your system.  You'll want to scan your system with anti-malwareand  anti-virus software.

--

Maria

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6200618#6200618

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet...

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: I would like to remove an annoying popup from Adobe Flash Player everytime I access the Internet.... In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Using Flash Player at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

removed personal email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lorry,

Not exactly sure what you mean by 'I tried  to access the forum on your address BUT the Conduit sight would not allow.'  It does sound like your system is infected with malware and/or virus (I've seen quite a few computers infected with Conduit malware).  Flash Player does not generate pop-ups by itself.  You can search for 'Conduit malware' and find quite a bit of information on it.  The procress of cleaning your system from malware/viruses is beyond the scope of this forum and potentially a complicated process.  If you're not familiar with cleaning your system of malware/viruses you'll need to find someone who can properly assist you, either in person or some other appropriate online forums.  There are alot of those with very helpful people.

Finally, I don't recomment responding to forum comments via email.  It'll post your email address which will then be available to everyone.  I have edited your comment to remove your personal email address.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines