• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long to receive verification and serial number for student/teacher version products?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the student/teacher edition of adobe photoshop elements 12.  i have sent in my proof of eligibility and I recieved an email saying it was recieved.  How long does it take to recieve my serial number? It was sent on Saturday March 8, 2014.  I'm located in Canada.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

It can take some time for everything to wash thru.  You should contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take some time for everything to wash thru.  You should contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel Gee if you utilize your EDU e-mail address the process is usually quite quick.  If you chose a different e-mail address then as Ned mentioned it can take up to seven to 10 days to be approved.  Please do contact our support team as Ned suggested so that your specific eligibility request can be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines