• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Conditional text causing Webhelp generation to crash?

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you found a solution to this? I am having the exact same problem - it was working well previously but now, whenever I have conditional text IN A TABLE in my FrameMaker source that is hidden, Robohelp crashes.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suzie

The problem is not EXACTLY the same as your conditional text is in a Fm document. I have moved the thread to the Fm Integration forum where you may get better assistance.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SuzieC2014 – can you give us some details of what version of TCS you’re running and how are you handling conditional text – using FM or passing it all to RH and using CBT there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp