• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter forces permanentely the file save dialog even for unchanged documents

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter permanentely forces the "Do you want to save the changes ..." file save dialog to appear even for unchanged documents when I try to close it.

Do you want to save the changes.jpg

To confirm the saving all times is not the solution because then I will loose the file's time/date stamp for the last real change.

Not confirming the saving can be risky in case of any changes to the document which I am not aware anymore for that moment.

Especially in case of having multiple documents open - this drives me really crazy.

Deactivating the Adobe Presenter Add-in would solve the issue - so it is a problem related to Adobe Presenter (and not related to Powerpoint).

I am using:

Adobe Presenter 9.0.2

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

Windows 7, 64 bit, Service Pack 1

Thanks for your help

Stefan

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest way to solve the problem is to temporarily deactivate Adobe Presenter when you don't need it.

In PowerPoint, go to File / Options / Add-Ins, select "COM Add-Ins" at the bottom of the window and click "Go".

pic1.GIF

Then un-check the Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM AddIn:

pic2.GIF

You can easily reverse the process when you next need to use Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources