• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reviewing quiz slides

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the review section for a quiz both the wrong answer and the correct answer are shown.  How do I turn that off?  I would only like the end user to see the answer that they got wrong and not the correct answer as well.  Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

You do no have much control on review section, as per my knowledge there is no option to hide the correct answer in review section

Although if your requirement ask for more attempt for the quiz from users, then you can use "Retake Quiz"

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so I am clear, there isn't a way for users to review the quiz and not see the correct answer.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my knowledge, there is no option.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I need urgent help how I can do to show a slide after the test, and the questions that the user has failed?

help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the normal Review mode not what you are looking for?

And if you want only to show the failed questions, check: http://blog.lilybiri.com/review-only-incorrect-slides-captivate-6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources