Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio/Animation sync tool not allowing import of script

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just purchased Presenter 9 after using 7 for years. Formerly, when syncing audio with animation, the sync dialogue box offered me the opportunity to import script from the ppt file; either just a single slide or all slides. With Presenter 9, I am not able to do so. I did see in a few YouTube tutorials that this is supposed to be possible; that there should be a small script import button on the right side of the small, black sync wizard. Instead of the import button, my sync wizard only has an "Import Audio" button. You can see this import audio button in the screen shot, attached.

But, I have already imported audio to the presentation. Without the script, it is very difficult to accurately sync a slide with many animations.

Is there a way to change the import audio button to the import script button? Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 5.13.56 PM.png

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Import Script button was available in Presenter 8. There is no way to change the audio button to import script button.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources