• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Catalyst Help | Your Partner Portal Account

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/partner-portal/your-partner-portal-account.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in to one of my sites but don't see an arrow next to the partner logo. I can't seem to get to the Partner Portal. I see Preview and Manage but that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. No arrow to access the Partner Portal. Only have preview, edit and manage to pick from. How do you access the partner portal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the logo you do not see the arrow option?

If anyone can not access the partner portal you do not have access rights to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The down arrow and Partner Portal option appeared on my account. I guess the BC people must have fixed it. I have access now. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines