• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest update (~04/10/14) to Photoshop CC fails.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried to update Photoshop CC with yesterday's patch, but it just gives an "Update Failed" error msg, and suggests a Retry (which also fails over and over).

I had no trouble with the updates for Bridge CC, or Photoshop CS6.

Is the PS CC failure because Camera Raw was updated when I updated Bridge CC, and there's nothing left to update for PS CC, or what?

Are any other components of PS CC supposed to get updated besides Camera Raw, or is the update JUST to Camera Raw?

Thanks ...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem - but with several apps. Some apps updated okay, others failed with no error code. I'll try again later.

-a-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kimmersly to determine the exact cause of the failure I would recommend reviewing the installation logs for the error message.  Please see Troubleshoot install issues with log files | CC - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html for information on how to locate and interpret the installation log files.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link to the lnstall-logs info.

Unfortunately, there were no logs for either BridgeCC or PhotoshopCC, only for CameraRaw 8, which the log said completed just fine.  I presume that that's what was

*really* updated when I clicked on the update for Bridge CC.

As may be, after a full Shutdown (a Restart did no good), no pending updsates are listed for PS CC, so I guess all this was over the Camera Raw update.

Too bad Adobe doesn't list Camera Raw as a separate item.

Cheers,

/kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines