• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading a SCORM published from a non-Captivate tool

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is a way to use the Multi-Packager feature (or any other feature) to upload SCORM packages that were published using different tools (such as Articulate or other 3rd party tools that produce HTML SCORM packages). I am not sure that I'm doing the correct thing, but uploading the SCORM itself doesn't work with either selecting the 1.2. or the 2004 version. Am I supposed to decompose the SCORM and strip of only certain files and only import those? Could you please help?

Thanks so much!

Monika

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe SCORM Packager that comes with Captivate is only designed to work with Captivate SCO output, and even then, only with output from the same version of Captivate that it came from.  So you cannot use this SCORM packager tool to combine Captivate SCOs with Articulate SCOs.

If you want another option for packaging SCOs, try RELOAD Editor (Google it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources