Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager fails when downloading Media Encoder 7.2.2 update

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

I am attempting to use CCP 1.4 (Macintosh platform) to build a package for deployment to the Macs in our department. It is failing, specifically, when trying to download the Adobe Media Encoder 7.2.2 update, which I understand was released a few days ago. All other selected components download properly and the package will build if I deslect Adobe Media Encoder before building.

I have successfully reproduced the issue on two different systems, have tried purging the cache folder that CCP uses, moving it to another location/disk etc, all with no joy. Here is a snippet from the log:

04/11/14 09:20:22:455 | [INFO] |  | ASU | EnterpriseNative | EnterpriseNative |  |  | 1315279 | downloadupdates returned error Code :U43M1D204

04/11/14 09:20:22:455 | [ERROR] |  | ASU | EnterpriseNative | EnterpriseNative |  |  | 1315279 | download updates returned statusCode:43, errorCode:204

04/11/14 09:20:22:455 | [WARN] |  | ASU | EnterpriseNative | EnterpriseNative |  |  | 1315279 | ewa_getDownloadedUpdateCacheInfo: Cache XML file does not exist.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this or if anyone has any suggestions please?

Thank you and warm regards,

Neil.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thank you for bringing this up. We are also able to reproduce on our end and we are looking in to the problem. I will respond back once we have isolated the problem and fixed.

Cheers

Karl Gibson | Product Manager | Enterprise IT Tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karl,

I'm just following up to ask whether there has been any progress at your end with this - as I'm sure you'll understand, I am anxious to deploy CC to our machines and can't do so until this is resolved.

Thank you again and regards,

Neil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines