• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fully Licensed CC package asking for CC login when launching apps

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are a tertiary educational institute with an Adobe CC for Enterprise license.

In our Macintosh environment I am able to download and package a licensed suite of CC applications using the Creative Cloud Packager.

I then add this package to our deployment/imaging software (JAMF Software's Casper Suite).

When I then deploy that package I sometimes will have applications asking for Adobe ID login when they are launched. I have also had instances of successfully deployed applications asking for Adobe ID login weeks after being used successfully. I am able to deploy the same package successfully to different machines that are spec'd the same.

I have even had the instance where I imaged a machine and the applications asked for Adobe ID login, so I then re-imaged the machine with the exact same image and the 2nd time the applications launched successfully.

To my mind, this indicates the licensing being 'broken' in some way. I might add that this also occurs within our Windows environment using SCCM to deploy the package.

Is anybody able to point me in the right direction as to where I should be looking (within the Mac system) for the particular license file that may or may not be getting corrupted/blocked? I have had a look at the APTEE tool, but have not had any success with using it to repair the license.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AlanSmithCPIT,

Please refer the article: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager/provisioning-toolkit-enterprise.html.

How to get APTEE:

1. Download and install Creative cloud packager.

2. Navigate to Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/PDapp/CCP/Utilities/APTEE/adobe_prtk.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines