Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions for PC

Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download Digital Editions. The links to download do nothing when I click them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problems downloading ADE from http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html

If that does not work for you, what is your operating system?  Browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just now got it to work. The website I bought an ebook from had another link to download Shockwave. The install prompt was hidden in another window, and when I closed it about 10 downloads simultaneously completed. I still had issues getting the file to show up properly in Digital Editions, but was able to get it to work by adding the book to the library from DE instead of just clicking on the book file itself. Thanks anyway for the help, Pat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines