• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the output of the RSS channel?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My RSS Channel has a irregular output. Sometimes text appears bold, other times text appears regular... How do I do to get an uniformed output of the RSS Channel? Where do I have access to the RSS channel output formatting?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sites stylesheets are not used by RSS feed readers; all that they use is included in the feed XML.

You can see the raw XML in Chrome, try this example: http://www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/RSSRetrieve.aspx?ID=3104&Type=RSS20

You'll probably need to clean up your blog post's HTML code, especially if it's been pasted from MS Word et al.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, RObert!

The problem was resolved with the cleaning of the post's HTML!  Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines