• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No login available in Business Catalyst extension panel in Dreamweaver CS5.

Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not getting the login form in the Business Catalyst Extension panel in Dreamweaver CS5.

I have added the extension and restarted Dreamweaver, but the panel still shows two buttons: Get Started ( taking me to download the extension) and Learn More ( taking me to a page that does not exist anymore).

Does anyone know how to make the login form appear so that I can get Business Catalyst integrated with Dreamweaver CS5?

Evan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

did you check  this article, it might be helpful

http://businesscatalyst.com/support/dw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. #6 is where I have the problem. Instead of the login showing after I install the extension, it still shows the "Get Started" link taking me to install the extension. (I have restarted Dreamweaver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to restore the Dreamweaver Preferences as given in the link below, and see if that helps

http://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/restore-preferences-dreamweaver-cs4-cs5.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines