• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comedy Central Videos

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last few months I've been having issues with watching videos on cc.com. Any video that has a comercial break will only play up to the first break, and then the screen goes black and I get a message saying "your content will return shortly." Nothing ever happens after that; the screen will stay black with that message until I refresh the browser, and then the video will start from the begining.

I have tried multple browser (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) and the samething happens on all three. I have disabled my anti-virus and popup blocker, and I have tried configuring the Flash Player setting to allow the video (or commercial) to continue. I have even tried contacting Comedy Central multiple times, and have not received a responce.

When I googled the error message and the issue I'm having, I found a few articles indicating that the issue was with Flash Player. I have tried everything I can think of (aside from getting a new computer), so does anyone know what I need to do to make Comedy Central work correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue. Can't figure out how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines