Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud packaging issues

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been tasked with packaging our various adobe products, and have found that we MUST use the creative cloud packager to do this for some applications, current software is Captivate 7.0, i follow the steps and it builds without issue, however when I attempt to deploy this using msiexec (or running the setup file), to windows 8 machines it gets so far along the configuring portion of the isntall and then rolls back and closes. At first I thought this may be an internet access issue so have ensured that the test machine has the correct proxy settings and can access the internet, however this has made no difference at all.

I have 3 log files from various attempts to install this, each is 5mb+ I am open to suggestions as to why this isnt working, is there a known issue with packaging this particular piece of software?

regards

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi IT.Procurement,

Which OS are you using? Have you created a 32 bit or a 64 bit package? Is it a 32 or a 64 bit machine? Are you logged as an admin on this machine? Do you have any previous version of Adobe software installed on this machine? Please attach the Pdapp.log.

Logs: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines