• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to close down account

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel and close down my account - Adobe are not helping the situation. All I get is an email back saying I have to log onto an account web site where my request is listed - on logging on it is not there.  WHY CANT ADOBE JUST DO AS I ASK?  They also make sure you are not able to reply to their email.  Lets make it as difficult for customers as possible.

My case number is This email is in response to support case #0212773071

A VERY unhappy Adobe soon to be past customer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here can close your account - these are user to user forums... with a few Adobe employees that join in to try to help users with their problems with downloading and installing Adobe applications.

You need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using this forum to tell other users the difficulty in closing an account (when all I originally wanted to do was just to change my e-mail address) and the less than helpful assistance from "customer service" - service not being the appropriate word.  I have already previously used this link and sent an email to privacy@adobe.com but the reply I get mentions where to close the account but on the page the mentioned link is NOT there and when I ask them again I get the same standard reply of which is no use.Adobe are NOT helpful!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a customer, why do you want to close your account?  You will no longer have access to your serial numbers, downloads, etc.

To change your email address you simply sign in to My Information at http://www.adobe.com/ and change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because all I originally wanted to do was change my password and email address due to Adobe's previously publicized web site hacking but was told during a chat it was not possible so I have decided to close my account and not deal with Adobe as there are security issues that I do not want to be part of.  I have used your link also previously and it says that I cant use the other address I wanted to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marksy2 case 0212773071 has been pending your response since 4/12/14.  If you can please respond to your open support case under the My Support section at http://www.adobe.com/ it would be appreciated. 

It does appear you have several Adobe software licenses registered to your account.  I would encourage you to provide an updated e-mail address per the request within your support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not shown on the page this is all there is - THAT IS MY POINT DON'T KEEP SENDING ME THIS EMAIL SAYING LOG IN WHEN I DO THERE IS NOTHING THERE UNDER ANYTHING - JUST CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH ADOBE  

13/04/14Case #0212774476: Purchase
Withdrawn
12/04/14Case #0212772964: Chat:login (CH61181390)
Withdrawn
08/05/13Case #0210730610: Chat:Adobe account Merge (CH12764944)
Withdrawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marksy2 I have requested a member of our support team contact you. I would recommend utilizing a different web browser to verify the contact information under your account is correct.  It may also be possible that you can update your case and e-mail address if you wish in a different web browser as well.

It will be necessary for you to work directly with a member of our support team to remove or update your account information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines