Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz review images not showing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm using Captivate 6 and for some reason, when reviewing the quiz, I can't see the 'correct' and 'incorrect' images showing which answers the user got right / wrong.

I've checked the settings and everything appears to be the same as previous projects.  Can you tell me if this is a bug or is there something I may be missing?

Cheers

Julie

Update - I think it must have been a little bug.  I sorted it now.  In case anyone has the same issue what I did was remove the option for users to review the quiz and save the project and close Captivate.  Restart Captivate, open the project and then add in the option to review and save.  That did the trick.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your project cache (Preferences > General > Clear Cache button) and then publish again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod

I'll try that next time if it happens again.

I sorted it now. I did removed the option for users to review the quiz and save the project and close Captivate. Restart Captivate, open the project and then add in the option to review and save. That did the trick.

Cheers

Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this exact same problem, however it works in HTML5.  Only Flash publications won't show the review checkmarks and Xs.  Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources