• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to un-check a check box asking if I want to install some Google product for updates?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to un-check a check box asking if I want to install some Google product for updates?  Seems lame.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

herm5603 wrote:

Why do I have to un-check a check box asking if I want to install some Google product for updates?  Seems lame.

And... it takes about 1/1000th the time to uncheck it, as it did to come here, create an account, log in, locate the proper forum, and create a new topic to rant about it. Equally lame, if you ask me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

herm5603 wrote:

And... it takes about 1/1000th the time to uncheck it, as it did to come here, create an account, log in, locate the proper forum, and create a new topic to rant about it. Equally lame, if you ask me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're correct.  Noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you can always use the offline installers, which are not bundled with any 3rd-party software.  The links are posted several dozen times here every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how about making it several dozen +1 for me so I don't have to do any work myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also find these download links on the official Help page http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_tex... (under the heading Still having problems?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks bro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines