• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-dock timeline

Participant ,
Jan 21, 2012 Jan 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this may be a stupid question...how do I re-dock the timeline to the bottom of the screen? I accidentally un-docked it, and now I can't get it back, no matter what I do. I've searched the internet and all I get is "Yes, you can dock the timeline!" but no how-to.

Captivate 5.5 [Mac]

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you able to click the workspace chooser and choose "Reset (whatever workspace is selected)"?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a genius! I've been using Captivate since v4 and never used it! I use it in InDesign, Bridge, Photoshop, but never even looked at it in Captivate.

I'm really smarter than I seem...thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 23, 2012 Jan 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the other way to fix it is by grabbing the top of the panel, mine is grey/black, and dragging that down to the bottom edge of the workspace.  When your mouse pointer gets near the bottom edge you should see a blue line across that edge and a grey bar will will kind of slide up.  drop there and it *should* re-dock.

but as you found, sometimes it's kind of touchy.  I've found it's easier if the Cp application is not maximized in the window (if your application windows are set that way)  As rick indicated, reset will put everything back to it's default position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! This is much better than resetting everything. I never would have noticed the blue line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources