• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded Pro XI. When I try to use it, I'm asked for the serial number of the previous Rea

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use Acrobat Pro XI as I do not have previous Reader serial number.  It is asked for to validate the product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means you have purchased an upgrade from a previous version, not the full version.  To validate the upgrade you need to provide the serial number from the upgraded version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the serial number of the old product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Adobe account online.  If you registered the original product the serial number for it will be listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched my account and there is no serial number for my passed purchase. The invoice number was 606828646, date 06/06/2013, order number 126171937, customer number 292951778. This information was from the innvoive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Adobe Customer Support can give you the serial number from your purchase: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=acrobat&topic=serial-number-issues-or-activating-my-prod...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can find is that it was a subscription and there was an invoice with no serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for acrobat and cannot open any pdf. I have to assume that the previous versions of adobe I had was not registered, but I paid a subscription for them. Please send me a solution for the problem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bella1234 do you have a subscription to Acrobat or a serial number for Acrobat?  Regardless once you enter the serial number or your Adobe ID it will be necessary to activate the software.  I would recommend reviewing the steps listed in Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CC, CS6, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.  If your computer has been configured to block access to our activation server then it could cause a prompt for a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines