• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install_flashplayer13x32ax_mssa_awe_aih_exe

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot run this file.  Cannot use YouTube or watch anything on Amazon.  Will you please fix this or tell  me what to do about it?  I cannot believe a reputable company like Adobe, many of whose products I have used, would lock so many of us out of Flash Player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum and NO ONE (absolutely NO ONE) here has locked you out of anything.

Use the above links to download the FULL intallers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant that Adobe seemed to have, if accidently, locked ME out. However, thanks for your advice. All is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Renaming .exe downloads to '_exe' files is usually the result of a malware infection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines