• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elder Scrolls Online and Adobe AIR

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying to install this game for my pc. I am not very tech savy so i probably wont provide you with the necessary info. I keep getting an error. E:\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error..Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, virus scans, restarting computer. I dont know what else to do. Help?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try updating your air, http://get.adobe.com/air/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah that wasnt it. I tried doing that and it says that version is already on my computer. I just installed AIR for the first time yesterday anyways so its gotta be up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the AIR Installation issues forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I had the same Problem today. After installing an older version of Adobe Air (4.0) everything works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 16, 2014 Jun 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem and have tried everything online I could find and to no avail. It would be great if someone could supply a solution.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A solution is to try another pc to install it onto and then transfer the file onto the other pc, or simply download the whole copy if you have the download capacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines