Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

license key is damaged

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All:

Trying to read my ePub book and I get the error 'license key is damged'. Any ideas?

Thanks

George

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is April 19th and I am having that problem to. I turned in my computer to a shop to get repaired. I have four books I paid over Thirty dollars a piece to acquire and I CAN'T ACCESS THEM. How does one go about repairing the license key?

I notice that the previous guy posted on 2 April. Are you going to help us here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the same problem. The error message I get is "E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12". What to do about this?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have since found out that the license keys to books are stored at the Adobe website. All you have to do is sign into your account at Adobe. Then, the license keys will be fixed.

I hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines