• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Registration

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been trying to activate my Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, but it says the serial number is invalid. I have the box, CD, et all.  What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

If all else fails, you need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

If all else fails, you need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ned,

Thank you very much.  I think this old man just had a serious brain fart when initially installing my newest Acrobat XI.  Like a dumb***, I installed from the "Acrobat.exe" file instead of from the "Setup.exe" file.  After reviewing your information and following some of the links for more information, I decided to uninstall Acrobat, re-boot, and re-install Acrobat using the setup file.  TADA, the pop-up window had the place for my name, organization, and (wait for it) the serial number.  I knew something was wrong last time, but after crashing the computer, losing two hard drives, replacing the power supply, along with a wide array of other problems. the only thing I can call it was a brain fart.  I have finally installed Windows 7 and trying to leave Windows XP behind.

Thanks again for jogging this old man's memory and reminding him to install using the correct install file.  After getting two sons their first computer and helping them get started, then both of them go to work for Microsoft, you would think I would have it down better.  One is still with Microsoft in Washington state and the other is now working for Dell Computer.  Oh the fun of building, working on, and maintaining your own computer.

Art Watson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem 3 years after this chat. What is going on with your client service. I have had a product for over 3 years...but I cannot register it. Please contact me with details: <Removed by Moderator>

I would appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darrylp17890688 for details on how to register your purchased Adobe software please see Find your serial number .  If you are facing difficulty registering your software license then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care . If you are unable to contact our support team then I would recommend using an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet to speak with a member of our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines