Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App closed every time I try to open it

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am using MacOsX 10.9.2 and I cannot download any update. Every time I try to run Creative Cloud App, it is closed in 1 second.

I have unnistalled the app and installed again with no luck. I have also run the Creative Cleaner Tool withouth sucess.

I have renamed the OOBE database and nothing has changed.

Some help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvelynAlvarez I would recommend implementing the solutions listed in Error "Failed to Install" Creative Cloud Desktop application - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html to resolve your current error with the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

Also have you been able to previously utilize the Creative Cloud Desktop application?  If so has there been any changes to your computer?  Are you on a managed network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2014 Apr 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff,

I have tried the solutions mentioned above but unfortunately the problem was not fixed.

Yes, I have been using Creative Cloud Desktop application for some time without any issues. The problem arises 3-4 weeks ago and there was no change in my computer whatsover.

I am on a home network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvelynAlvarez have you tried running the Creative Cloud Desktop application in a newly created Administrator account to see if you face the same difficulty?  You can find more details on how to set up a new Administrator account at Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/install-or-run-applications-new.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once I created a new administrator account I was able to download the updates but the issue is still there. In my usual account the app closes as soon as I open it.

I have reinstalled the app in my new account too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry EvelynAlvarez I can't think of anything User account specific for the Creative Cloud Desktop application that you have not already implemented.

I would recommend reviewing Troubleshoot unexpected behavior | User account-specific | Adobe software | Mac OS - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-unexpected-behavior-user-account.html for general troubleshooting steps which may allow the Creative Cloud Desktop application to work under your old User account.

You may also want to consider migrating your documents and settings to a New User account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried all the troubleshooting mentioned in that article without success.

When you say a new user account, do you mean through Adobe or on my machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines