• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro XI Serial Number Issues

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought and downloaded Acrobat Pro XI.  However, when I try to launch the product I get an error that says "Serial Number you provided is valid, but a qualifying product could not be found on this computer".   What the heck is this and how do I fix this?  Of course, you can't actually get in touch with Adobe to get this resolved.  This has been the most frustrating and idiotic download I have ever encountered. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The messaging is indicating that you purchased an upgrade version of Acrobat and it is trying to find the earlier version that qualifies you to install and activate the upgrade.  You should have the option of entering the serial number for the previous version instead of actually having it installed.

You should be able to tell if you purchased an upgrade based on the price you paid... check the product page.  If you did not intend to purchase an upgrade version then you should get that resolved thru Adobe Support directly by chat or phone.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines