• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voiding "Need installation of Flash Player 11"

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my subscription e-card sender to accept that Flash Player 11 is already installed on my Windows 8.1?  E.G.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Windows 8.1 (IE anyway) you shouls have Flash Player 12 as a minimum (It's what's embedded in IE 11 for Windows 8.1 as a default). Since Microsoft embeds it and prevents updating or installing new versions from here, you MUST do so through Windows Update.

If you use another browser (such as Firefox, Opera or Safari for Windows), then you'll need to update the Flash Player you CAN update from here: Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Google's Chrome browser has its own Plug-in embedded, much like IE does.

Also, the e-card sender may use the "stand alone" Projector. That's here: Windows Flash Player 13 Projector 

It's NOT an installer. You copy it to your Program Files (x86) folder and it runs from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines