Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've bought Photoshop version 4 in the past and then bought an update to version 6. Can I buy an update to version 12 now?

sometimes I experience som Programm hang when I open version 6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your best deal is the Creative Cloud — Photoshop Photography Program for 9.99/mo, http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/buying-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I need the program to be locally installed and offline capable.

So, can I buy an upgrade version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc apps are locally installed and capable of running while your offline.  your computer just needs to be connected once every 30 or 99 days depending on your cc subscription.

from the cc faq:

Your Creative Cloud desktop applications (such as Photoshop and Illustrator) are installed directly on your computer, so you won't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them on a daily basis.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your desktop apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.

For annual members, you can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would most definitely go with the cloud.

I have had it for a year now and I have been buying photoshop from Adobe all the way back to Photoshop 4.

The cloud is the way to go. I run mine off my laptop in the field as a commercial photographer for web marketing.

Respectfully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought Photoshop version 4 in the past and then bought an update to version 6. Can I buy an update to version 12 now?

Was that Photoshop Elements? Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is Photoshop Elements running on Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upgrade to Photoshop Elements 12 from any previous version of Elements.

See:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/buying-guide.displayTab3.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines