• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded two packages of premier elements 12 how do I install them

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have succesfully downloaded two packages of premiere elements 12 on my 8.1 windows into the download file, how do I install them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should have an exe and 7z file (the smaller and larger file, resp).  put them in the same directory, make sure they have the correct file extensions and click the exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me crazy,thanks for responding I'm not a IT nurd so please keep it basic.

I have a folder in my downloads an AVARTO box with download_package.exe

written below it. when I  put my cursur on it it starts to down load again?  I have tried this three times and each time it downloads another 3GB. Also there is a folder with Pakage 2 in it are 4 files namely: ~headerflie.dat : ~xlmfile.dat. :   PremiereElements_12_WWEFDJ_win32.zip.tmp  : PremiereElements_12_WWEFDJ_win64.zip.tmp 

I've deleted, re-started my computer and tried again. Last night I found a suggestion on the forum to downloard a trial premier elements which downloaded but at the end said there as an error (which i can't remember what it was as I had been trying this all day and it was late).

Please can you advise as Adobe don't seem to have an clear explanation how to install these download that is on my hardrive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The files you describe sound like fragments from incomplete downloads.

Have you tried downloading from

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=premiere_elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines