• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you with connect...?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Using the adobe connect web services, can the meeting rooms be embedded into my own website? so that I can use my own domain name?

2. Is there a limit to the number of people that can view a meeting?

3. Does the adobe connect web services api allow for my website's users to create their own meetings from within my website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Yes, but there are limitations. In the i-frame that you create you would need to specify that the meeting room is launched with ?launcher=false at the end of the URL for the room. However if someone does something that requires the add in (screen sharing, uploading PPTX files) then they will be prompted to install the add-in and it will launch in a new window.

2. Yes, that is tied to your licensing model. Most commonly it is 100 attendees (or 99 + you).

3. Yes, the api's can be used to create meeting rooms. However you would need to ensure that your users are given the appropriate permissions to create and run meeting rooms to ensure that this works. They must be a member of the Meeting Host group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma,

Just to confirm...

To build a website where I want users to be able to create their own meeting rooms, you would use the adobe connect webservices to create the meeting rooms and invite users etc to join. The actual meeting room would be an iframe.

Thanks again,

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the API does all that. Just spend some quality time with the document and you'll get the idea of how it works.

The meeting room can be in an iframe, but it doesn't take much to have it kick out of it. It will probably take some trials to get it working the way you want. There has been limited succes with it, but you should be able to search for iframe here or at http://www.connectusers.com/ to get an idea of what others have done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again, is the only way to put the meeting rooms into a website is through an iframe?... regards J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the only way I've heard of it being done, but if you figure something else out, please share!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haha, Thanks Jorma. Just wanted to make sure i was on the right track. Thanks for your help.. Regards J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines