• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5.5 und CS6 Software gleichzeitig benutzen nach Upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe das upgrade schon gekauft – leider sind auf der 5.5er(ID) noch PlugIn-Lizenzen (Markzware) die nur damit laufen.

Wird die Funktion der CS5.5 Programme nach nem Upgrade auf CS6 Versionen eingeschränkt, oder kann ich diese

paralell betreiben, z.b. wenn ich bei der Installation des Upgrades einen anderen Installationsort wähle …

Danke!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T.Kehr which Adobe software title or service is your inquiry in reference too?  If you are facing difficulties using a third-party plug-in then I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the plug-in for an updated version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my question isn't about the plugins . is it possible to run ID, AI, PS in bot versions (the 5.5-ones and the cs6-ones) on one system.

My markzware subscription-plan for CS5.5 got some months to end up – and i dont want to pay a new one for ID-cs6 – thats the reason.

thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry T.Kehr but I am not familar with Markzware and not aware of Adobe offering any current subscriptions for Creative Suite 5.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines