• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in trial mode

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought After Effects five hours ago on amazon, installed software, when I ran it for the first time I get "Your trial will expire in 30 days". I logged out of cloud, logged back in same message. I deleted host files, change language to international english, reinstalled software, rebooted, same message. I contacted support through chat. I did what they said, I logged out of the main application (After Effects), logged back in, told them the size of host file, they said the host file size was normal, that my subscription was active, but still the message comes up "Your trial will expire in 30 days. I installed software on another computer and still the message comes up. I contacted support again and they were transferring me to tech support but never did.  I made a commitment for one year to pay for this software and I am really getting irritated that I can't even get out of trial mode. Anyone have any suggestions because I don't know what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steven4537 it does appear that you were able to apply your Creative Cloud subscription to the e-mail address you used to post to this forum.  Please see Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CC, CS6, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html which discusses several solutions to allow connectivity between your computer and our activation server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeff, I tried everything on that page, I contacted support again and they said the engineers know about it and are working on it, so I will have to wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be online long enough to activate your software Steven.  Are you on a managed network?

If not then I would recommend contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My home internet is up 24/7. I was on live chat support all day today. All I can do now is wait until the enginners fix the problem. They said this issue started yesterday and it happens with single app purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steven4537 our activation servers were down for a short upgrade last night but they are back up and working.  Do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team which I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I never get one. The first person that I talked to couldn't help me so they transfered me to tech support. The tech support women tried to help me but couldn't really, she told me that engineers know of this problem and are working on fixing it. It should be resolved in 2-3 days. She asked for my number to give to the next level of support so they could contact me. I asked her if engineers are really working on this issue. She said yes, and I hope she was telling the truth. Because I do not want to get billed after 30 days if I am going to still be in trial mode. I just want this issue resolved quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pain.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tech support women was "dharma" if that helps any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just woke up, logged in to Affect Effects and it said "Enjoy your subscription". The trial message is gone. Thank you Jeff, and all those who worked to fix the problem overnight. I give support a A+. Now its time to make some animation movies. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent thank you for the update Steven4537.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines